About The Book
Title: How to Marry an Alien
Author: Magan Vernon
Series: My Alien Romance #3
Published: November 18th 2012 by Calta Press
Six Words to Describe How to Marry an Alien
- Interstellar - Because this book literally spans the stars. The couple is an alien and a human (literally star-crossed) and they have to deal with interferences from people from all plants (including earth)
- Adjustment – Alex has to adjust to life in college and the life of being a fiancée to an alien prince. It’s a lot take in for an eighteen year old girl.
- Dustin Hoffman- Okay, so that’s two words. In the first book, the thing that really brought Ace’s voice into my head was a vision of him whispering “Are you trying to seduce me, Mrs. Robinson?” to Alex. Her obsession with Mr. Hoffmann is more relevant in this book and there is nothing more awesome than a guy who can pull of drag.
- Reunion - There are quite a bit of reunions in this book. I bring everyone who made an appearance in the first one back for this one in some way or another and it’s interesting to see who has changed and who hasn’t.
- Heat – And I’m not just talking about Ace’s hands. Ace and Alex have been together for a year, they are engaged, and there is bound to be some sizzling heat that comes between them that may or may not go beyond making out.
- Battle – There is a little bit of an action as well as the internal battle that Alex has to face. Is she ready to be an alien princess? What if she can’t handle her college classes, fails, and breaks the treaty?
About The Author
Want This Book?