Thanks to HarperTEEN and Strange Chemistry for the review copy.
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading?
The book/s I have read the past week, and the book/s I plan to read throughout the week.
hosted by Shiela at Book Journey
Last week, I only finished Lola and the Boy Next Door. I really don’t have much to say about it. I am not a big fan of YA contemporaries, and there is really nothing special about it. It was cute, and it has its funny and romantic parts. But I still think that Anna and the French Kiss is better. I loved the setting in Anna (Paris *sigh*), and I liked the Anna better than Lola. It bothered me that Lola kept lying. I mean, her life would be less complicated if she told the truth more.
- Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly #1) by Susan Dennard
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Storm (Elementals #1) by Brigid Kemmerer
Gawd. Storm has been on deck for three weeks already – approximately 40 per cent read. One more week, and I will set it aside as DNF. I know a lot of bloggers out there love this book, but honestly, I don’t see why.
- Darkness Before Dawn by J. A. London
- The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Córdova (ARC)
- Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen (ARC)
- Witch’s Brew by Heidi Kling
- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins